Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dollar Chutes/Ambrosia 12-15-10

Six inches of cold smoke at the house this morning... a sunny day with clouds playing in the peaks... who can resist? I didn't quite achieve everything I should have gotten done today but the skiing was worth playing hooky.

Mike and Kevin clearly thought so, too. As Kevin put it while I was staging... "It starts snowing and everybody comes out of the woodwork!"

I don't consider this to be a bad thing, really.

+++++++++++++++

I was a little behind those guys, which meant a gorgeous uptrack for me to follow.





















Conditions to make a girl giggle.

























Mike kicks up some fluff.

























Kevin blew by the camera so fast I'm surprised he was in focus. Barely disturbed the snow!


























Finished the day with a run down Ambrosia.
























There are certain advantages to underemployment.

No comments:

Post a Comment